How long does it take to install
- Installation takes approximately 2 hours. If you have a bed
liner, add 1/2 hour.
How much does the Fastkap weigh?
- Weight is 160 lbs.. shipped in two packages one box is 25"
x 25" x 75" and 1 sleeve is 4" x 3" x 96".
How long for delivery of the Fastkap?
- Each unit is custom made to order. Allow 2-3 weeks average
Can the Fastkap be removed?
- After initial installation, the Fastkap can be removed in
about 15 min. and reinstalled in about 20 to 25 minutes.
Is a rack available?
Can the Fastkap be latched half way
- The Fastkap must be fully extended or locked in the closed
position inside the cab spoiler at highway speed.
How much is shipping?
- Call for quote 1-800-259-1773
What is the guarantee?
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee.
When you receive your Fastkap, install it on your truck. If you
are not completely happy with it, just call or email us for a
return authorization number, ship it back to us within 2 weeks,
in resalable condition and we will refund your money. (less shipping).
All Fastkaps tops are warranted against defects in materials
and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
The SeaMark fabric carries a 5 year warranty. Any abuse or modification
of the product voids the warranty. In the very unlikely event
of freight damage, (we package Very Well and each unit is carefully
inspected before shipment), this must be noted before installation
and documented with the freight company. All Fastkaps are shipped
fully insured so documentation of damage would be required. In
9 years of shipping our Fastkaps, only 1 unit was damaged in
transit which we warranted. Units that are ordered with the cab
spoiler pre-painted to match their trucks cannot be returned.